The purpose of the NCLB program is to provide thousands of aspiring innovators with access to quality speed-mentorship. NCLB seeks to strike a delicate, and often difficult, balance between touching as many ideas as possible and making a meaningful contribution towards every idea.
If you’re contemplating applying to be a mentor then here is a small self-assessment for you before you apply:
- Would you regard yourself as an entrepreneur or intrapreneur i.e. you have created brand new initiative(s) independently or inside an organization?
- Can you help get an idea off the ground by helping the ideator test its boundaries, find creative pathways, test it quickly, identify potential collaborators etc.?
- Are you confident of providing the above-mentioned perspectives to both for- and non-profit organizations?
- Can you commit an hour of your time every week for the next 12 months?
- Are you willing to adapt your mentoring style to what is needed for effective speed-mentoring?
No Changemaker Left Behind – Mentor Sign Up Form
Please fill out this application form and someone will get in touch with you shortly.